[Advaita-l] [advaitin] apauruSheyatva of the Veda

Bhaskar YR bhaskar.yr at hitachienergy.com
Fri Mar 1 23:37:59 EST 2024

praNAms Sri Venkatraghavan prabhuji
Hare Krishna

Sri Chitta prabhuji indulged in this debate with Sri Omkar Deshpande few years back.  IMHO Sri Omkar Deshpande (A dvaitin but modern day thinker)  had argued this point very strongly and logically and to the extent the readers were forced to accept that exclusive attribution of veda’s apaurusheyatva is simply a traditional belief and outsiders have every right to argue this point in a logical otherway.  Sri Subbu prabhuji aware of these discussions I reckon.  I marked this mail to Sri Chiitta prabhuji ( I don’t have Sri Omkar prabhuji’s e-mail ID) for his information and if he is interested and have time I pray him to share his thoughts.

Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!
bhaskar