[Advaita-l] {भारतीयविद्वत्परिषत्} who first coined the term "sad-asad-vilakshana"?

Kuntimaddi Sadananda kuntimaddisada at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 28 00:55:51 EST 2024

Vikramji - PraNAms
Thanks for reminding us about Shree Vidyashankarji - there used to be elaborate discussions between Vidya and a gentleman from Vishishtadvaita (I forgot his name), even before this internet group came into existence.
Does anyone know how he is doing? I talked to his sister or so, a few years ago.
I pray that he is doing fine.
I learned a lot from his posts.
Hari Om!Sadananda