[Advaita-l] Vicharasagara pATha in Hindi

Praveen R. Bhat bhatpraveen at gmail.com
Sat Jan 27 02:20:31 EST 2024

Namaste.

We completed the 2nd taranga of Sanskritvicharasagara of Swami Vasudeva
Brahmendraji that dealt with anubandhachatuShTaya in immense detail, and
began with the 3rd taranga, namely gurushiShyalakShaNa, being taught live
in Hindi. The playlist of the recordings with the onscreen PDF is available
at https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL1Dm4Sd8e3JGXc5Ttw8RSsxfHRDg6yRtb

gurupAdukAbhyAm,
--Praveen R. Bhat
That, owing to which all this is known! [Br.Up. 4.5.15] */