[Advaita-l] Definition of Ashrayatva and Vishayatva

H S Chandramouli hschandramouli at gmail.com
Thu Jan 25 08:01:08 EST 2024

Namaste Sudhanshu Ji,

ADVAITASIDDHI
OF
MADHUSUDANASARASVATI
WITH THE COMMENTARIES
Gaudabrahmanandi, Vitthales'opadhyāyī, Siddhivyākhyā of Balabhadra, and a
critical summary called Chaturgranthi by M. M. Ananta Krisna S'astri.
EDITED WITH CRITICAL NOTES
BY
MAHAMAHO PADHYAYA VEDANTVIS'ARADA
ANANT KRISNA SASTRĪ,
LECTURER IN SANSKRIT, CALCUTTA UNIVERSITY, VICE-PRECIDENT SANSKRIT SAHITYA
PARISAD, CALCUTTA & AUTHOR OF VARIOUS VEDĀST & MIMANSA WORKS &C.
Second Edition.
REVISED BY
KAVYALANKARABHUSAN
S'IVRĀM S'ASTRĪ S'INTRE
SANSKRIT PANDIT, ELPHINSTONE COLLEGE, BOMEN
PUBLISHED
Br
PANDURANG JAWAJI,
PROPRIETOR OF THE "NIRNAYA-SAGAR" PRESS,
BOMBAY.
1937.
Prigé 10 Prupes.