[Advaita-l] [advaitin] Understanding Srimad Bhagavad Gita from the perspectives of Visishtadvaita and Advaita - an exposition

Vikram Jagannathan vikkyjagan at gmail.com
Wed Jan 24 09:53:09 EST 2024

Namaskaram Shri Bhaskar ji,

I get your point. But it is highly debatable.

I will just say that the purpose is to discuss & understand SBG from both
perspectives. We have members in our small group belonging to either
sampradhayam. And my intent is to set the right context (fundamentals,
perspectives and alignment) so as to minimize conflicts, thereby
criticisms, consequently confusions. While doing so, I wish to remain
accurate within both schools and not dilute or relegate either of them.
Hence my solicitation for a review by the learned members prior to sharing
this with our group as an introduction.

Looking forward to your feedback.

with humble prostrations,
Vikram