[Advaita-l] Brahmasutravritti pATha

Praveen R. Bhat bhatpraveen at gmail.com
Tue Jan 23 01:08:14 EST 2024

Namaste,

With Ishvaranugraha, the study of Brahmasutravritti, namely
Brahmatattvaprakashika, of Bhagavan Sadashiva Brahmendra was completed
today in 177 classes. You can find the playlist of the recordings of this
live pATha with onscreen book at https://bit.ly/brahmatattvaprakashika.

Thanks to those who requested the same and attended live or followed the
recordings. I hope it has been somewhat useful, even with my shortcomings
and mistakes.

gurupAdukAbhyAm,
--Praveen R. Bhat
That, owing to which all this is known! [Br.Up. 4.5.15] */