[Advaita-l] ***UNCHECKED*** Online classes on DurvAsanA PratIkAra Dashakam of Vidyaranya Swami

Jaishankar Narayanan jai1971 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 26 07:20:53 EST 2024

Namaste,

श्रीवल्लभमहागणपति-शारदाम्बा-शङ्कराचार्यसद्गुरुभ्यो नमः
दयानन्दरूपं मदाचार्यम् ईडे
ONLINE CLASSES IN ENGLISH ON
DurvAsanA PratIkAra Dashakam of Vidyaranya Swami
Through Zoom
Every Sunday Starting 3rd of Mar 2024
07.00 AM to 08.00 AM IST
By Jaishankar
To attend please WhatsApp, Arattai your request to +919710946652 as follows:
"Namaste. My name is ........ I would like to attend DurvAsanA PratIkAra
Dashakam class"
I have finished 'Shruti Saara Samuddharanam' classes. Now he will continue
with classes on DurvAsanA PratIkAra Dashakam.
DurvAsanA PratIkAra Dashakam is a work of ten verses by Vidyaranya Swami,
the Jagadguru of Sringeri Saradha Peetam, who has authored many Vedantic
texts including Panchadasi, Anubhutiprakasha etc. Vasana means a habit, a
tendency or an inclination. DurvAsanA means unhealthy habit or wrong
inclination. These DurvAsanAs are the hurdles to overcome for a mumukshu
seeking AtmajnAnam. Even the one who has completed Shravanam and Mananam
successfully has to overcome these DurvAsanAs to get established in Self
knowledge. PratIkAra means remedy or therapy. This work lists various types
of DurvAsanAs along with their remedy.
Om