[Advaita-l] There is no bondage for the Trimurtis - Padmapurana

V Subrahmanian v.subrahmanian at gmail.com
Wed Oct 18 00:20:33 EDT 2023

Dear Raghav ji,

You are right. But the position of Brahmaa, Hiranyagarbha, in the Bhashya
points to an exalted jiva. But Sureshwaracharya in the Vartika has said
that one Anataryami alone is known by the three names: Hari, Brahma and
Pinaaki.Shanka, in the VSN bhashya, citing the Vishnu Purana, accepts the
Trimurti = Brahman idea.

warm regards
subbu

On Wed, Oct 18, 2023 at 8:00 AM Raghav Kumar Dwivedula via Advaita-l <