[Advaita-l] avidyA and mind in samAdhi

sreenivasa murthy narayana145 at yahoo.co.in
Mon Oct 16 12:03:21 EDT 2023

 Dear Fiends who have contributed postings on the above subject,

After studying all your postings in depth a few doubts arose in my mind.Did Sri Shankara get the akhandakaravritti while he was alive?Was he also having avidyalesha while he was alive?Was he not a fully realzed soul?According to your understanding to what category he belonged?If there was avidyalesha in him then according to your understanding ,his commentaries should be laced with avidyalesha.Am I correct?
Wthespectful namaskars,Sreenivasa Murthy