[Advaita-l] avidyA and mind in samAdhi

sreenivasa murthy narayana145 at yahoo.co.in
Mon Oct 16 00:01:20 EDT 2023

 Dear Sri Sudhanshu Shekar,
You are absolutely correct in your understanding thatthere has to be avidya in samadhi, because when onecomes out of samadhi, he sees the universe.
After coming out of the adarSnavRutti, as is the case with both sushupti and samadhi one will be having darSanavRutti after
both the experiences.
But unfortunately most of the present day vedanta teachers as well as their students do not agree with your understanding and also with very few Vedantins who hold on to that thought position.

With respectful pranams,Sreenivasa Murthy.