[Advaita-l] (no subject)

H S Chandramouli hschandramouli at gmail.com
Fri Oct 13 01:07:17 EDT 2023

Namaste Raghav Ji,

Reg  // Thank you for presenting a consolidated summary of your earlier
posts on
the mRdghata dRShTAnta //,

No. it is not a consolidated summary of my earlier posts. I had occasion to
undertake a complete review of my understanding of the Ch Up Bhashya
Chapter 6. The post reflects this understanding.

Reg  // Is this one instance of the different focus or presentation of the
dRShTAnta? //,

Not exactly. My understanding of Sanskrit is limited and I tried to
understand Swamiji’s writeup to the best of my ability. Apart from the
details, what struck me was the conclusion he appeared to have arrived at
as cited below.

// तथा च इदं प्रकरणं यथा मायोपहितचैतन्यरूपपरिणामिकारणज्ञानेन
तत्कार्य्यज्ञानोपपत्तयेलं तथैव शुद्धचैतन्यात्मकविवर्त्तकारणज्ञानेन
सर्व्वज्ञानोपपत्तयेपि । //.

I do hope my understanding of Sanskrit is wrong !!! But as I understand
this is not consistent with Advaita Siddhanta itself as advanced by Sri
Bhagavatpada. You may like to clarify on this. I left off at this stage
just noting that it is different from my understanding.
Regards

On Thu, Oct 12, 2023 at 8:11 PM Raghav Kumar Dwivedula via Advaita-l <