[Advaita-l] [advaitin] Re: (no subject)

Michael Chandra Cohen michaelchandra108 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 12 08:34:30 EDT 2023

Namaskars to all, Bhaskar Yr ji's mention of a Facebook group refers to
"Shankara Advaita Vedanta". The group is dedicated to SSSS, Sri Swami
Satchidanandendra Saraswati's correctives to Vedanta centered on
Bhagavatpada Sankaracharya Prasthanatraya Bhasya alone (excepting
Gaudapada, Sureswara and Upadesa Sahasri).