[Advaita-l] Fwd: Vedanta Retreat in Telugu at Hyderabad - 22 -24 Dec 2023

V Subrahmanian v.subrahmanian at gmail.com
Tue Nov 21 06:07:53 EST 2023

See flyer here: https://groups.google.com/g/advaitin/c/smBBNAxtb-w

Thrilled to share the news of our upcoming retreat in Hyderabad, responding
to the overwhelming requests received from this vibrant city.

Limited spots are available on a first-come, first-served basis. Register
here: https://tinyurl.com/VedantaHyd

Share information with your friends and relatives.

Our retreats offer a unique opportunity to delve into the authentic
teachings of #Vedanta, as expounded by Adi Shankaracharya. Under the divine
blessings and guidance of Sringeri Jagadguru Sri Sri Vidhushekara Bharathi
Mahaswamiji, the 37th Acharya in an unbroken lineage, participants can
expect an enriching and spiritually fulfilling experience.

📍Bangalore-Sringeri-Kalady Vedanta Retreat Registrations:
https://tinyurl.com/VedantaAB

Join our WhatsApp Channel:
https://whatsapp.com/channel/0029VaAMDyF8V0trHeYwwn19