[Advaita-l] [advaitin] Clarifications sought, respectfully, on some Basic Advaitic concepts

H S Chandramouli hschandramouli at gmail.com
Mon Nov 13 03:39:30 EST 2023

Pranams Sadananda Ji,

It has been a long time since we discussed last. Hope everything is fine
with you and your family.

Reg  //  Whatever I do, I see His role  //,

Is this sentiment the same as  //  I am He //.

I am not quite sure if you subscribe to this  which is advaitic view. Could
be the difference between Bhakti (in a dvaitic sense)  and JnAna (in
advaitic sense) ?

Pranams and Regards

<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>

On Mon, Nov 13, 2023 at 12:07 PM Kuntimaddi Sadananda via Advaita-l <