[Advaita-l] 3D Hologram show at Chennai

V Subrahmanian v.subrahmanian at gmail.com
Sun Nov 5 01:57:42 EST 2023

Dear Devotee,

A special 20-minute 3D Hologram show containing the meditation, speech and
puja sequences of our Jyeshta Mahasannidhanam Sri Abhinava Vidyatheertha
Mahaswamiji will be held on
a) 11.11.23 (Saturday) between 1300 and 1700 hrs and on

b) 12.11.23 ( Sunday), His sacred Jayanti day, between 1500 and 1700 hrs in
CHENNAI.

Shows will be held every one hour - at 13:00, 14:00, 15:00, 16:00 and 17:00
hrs. on Saturday and
                                                                 at 15:00,
16:00 and 17:00 hrs. on Sunday

Those interested to witness the show may please respond to this Whatsapp
message intimating your name, number of people you propose to bring,
preferred day and the time slot - to me (Swaminathan - WhatsApp
No.9884036623).

We shall be allotting time slots to you after we receive the names. Please
be present ten minutes before the allotted time.

Venue:
MMForgings Ltd
SVK Towers, A25 Industrial Estate
Guindy, Chennai 600032
Ph : +91-44-7160-1000 / +91 73583 88704
Google maps link:

https://goo.gl/maps/UYui1wKbWsbuxHPq9

Parking is reasonably available in and around the building.

Suggested route:
At Olympia Park junction on 100 Feet Road (near Kathiapara), turn into
Guindy Industrial Estate via CIPET. Proceed straight along that road for
300-400 metres. At first round tana continue straight. SVK Towers is just
after that junction to the left.
(Saffron and blue coloured compound wall.)

We eagerly await your response.

For any queries, you may please get in touch with Sri K Venkataramanan on
mobile number:
+91 73974 87666.