[Advaita-l] [advaitin] 'Mithya' in Upanishads

sreenivasa murthy narayana145 at yahoo.co.in
Wed May 17 10:00:23 EDT 2023

 Dear Sri Subramanian,You Write :
“Mandukya too has such referenceslike Brahman  is prapanchopasham”.

Mandukya also says : "sarvagaM hi Etad brahma ayamAtmA brahma"

Mantra 7-25-1 of Chandogya says : ahamEvEdagM sarvam ||

Mantra 7-25-2 of Chandogya says : AtmaivEdagaM sarvam ||

Hence AtmA is ptapaMcOpaSamaH and I am prapaMcOpaSamah||

Is the above conclusion a mere intellectual one or is it a fact of life HERE &NOW?

HOw can this be cognized as a fact of Life within oneself by oneself?

Based on your own anuBava I request you kindly to reveal this to me. Then only you quoting these Sruti mantras become fruitful to the reader.

With respectful pranams,

Sreenivasa Murthy.