[Advaita-l] Do 'Tamasa' Puranas enjoin practice of Adharma?

V Subrahmanian v.subrahmanian at gmail.com
Tue May 9 23:51:13 EDT 2023

Dear Raghav ji,

Here is a very lengthy post that exposes the unreliability of those alleged
verses of the Padma Purana that you have cited:

Pl. read the full post here:
https://groups.google.com/g/advaitin/c/oksKnLD1Rio

Please read all the three posts on the above link.  It is a very detailed
refutation of the Padma Purana verses supposedly denigrating Advaita. All
those non-Advaitins who have cited them to fault Advaita have unknowingly
faulted Veda Vyasa and the Vedanta Shastra.  It is worth taking the time to
read the above fully so as to be armed with replies whenever someone brings
up those Padma Purana verses.

warm regards
subbu