[Advaita-l] ***UNCHECKED*** Re: Fwd: Dhyāna shloka for Nrsimha mantra

V Subrahmanian v.subrahmanian at gmail.com
Thu May 4 12:04:01 EDT 2023

On Thu, May 4, 2023 at 3:53 PM Raghav Kumar Dwivedula via Advaita-l <

> Namaste Subbu ji
>
> Today is Narasimha Jayanti i understand.
>

> The link sent by you points to the archives as a whole and not any specific
> post.

Namaste Raghav ji,

I had shared this link:
https://adbhutam.wordpress.com/2017/09/22/an-upanishadic-advaitic-etymology-for-nrsimha/

It's opening and one is able to see a further mediafire link to an article
of mine:

AN UPANISHADIC ADVAITIC ETYMOLOGY FOR ‘NRSIMHA’

This article is accessible in that link.  Many have downloaded.

In any case I have sent the file to your email address.

regards
subbu