[Advaita-l] ***UNCHECKED*** Re: [advaitin] Maha Rudra Yajnam in California, USA

sreenivasa murthy narayana145 at yahoo.co.in
Fri Mar 31 20:46:24 EDT 2023

 Dear Sri Aravinda Rao,

You write :"So much invective in the group of advaitins."

Kindly refer to mantra 1-2-8 of Mundakopanishad which reads thus :

avidyAyAM antarE vartamAnAH

        svayaM dhIrAH panDtaMmanyamAnAH |

jaMGanyamAnAh pariyantimUDhAH

         andhEnaiva nIyamAnA mahandhAH ||

You draw the conclusion.

With respectful namaskars,

Sreenivasa Murthy.

    On Friday, 31 March, 2023 at 10:22:56 am GMT+1, Aravinda Rao via Advaita-l <advaita-l at lists.advaita-vedanta.org> wrote:

 So much invective in the group of advaitins. Surprising.
Aravinda Rao

On Fri, Mar 31, 2023 at 2:30 PM Bhaskar YR via Advaita-l <