[Advaita-l] [advaitin] Maha Rudra Yajnam in California, USA

Bhaskar YR bhaskar.yr at hitachienergy.com
Fri Mar 31 04:59:55 EDT 2023

Once again we see how "Hindus" are the biggest enemies of Hinduism.  The sole criterion for who can perform which vidhi and how is shastra and parampara.

praNAms
Hare Krishna

Yes, but I don't think it is intentional but will think in this direction due to some other reason!!  Most of these 'Hindus' who have the vedAntic tendency would think Hinduism is a religion which is all encompassing and all-embracing one!!  This is not so when it comes to dharma / karma jignAsa.  There are certain injunctions and prohibitions and have to strictly adhere to that though phala of observing it is 'adrushta'.  bhAshyakAra says : ayaM dharmOyamadharmamiti shAstrameva vijnAne kAraNam, ateendrayatvAt tayOH, hence to know accurately about vidhI-nishedha in dharma / karmAcharaNa shAstrameva pramANaM.  Those who violate the injunctions of shAstra neither attains Shreyas nor preyas.  Lord also says yat shAstra vidhi mutsrujya vartate kAmakArataH, na sa siddhi mavApnOti na sukhaM na parAmgatim.  Again, I don't think some traditional and orthodox pundits irrespective of their deep exposure to vedAnta would entertain these type of shAstra nishedha acts and thoughts.

Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!
bhaskar