[Advaita-l] Using Advaita-L/Finding local Advaitins

jaldhar at braincells.com jaldhar at braincells.com
Thu Mar 16 17:26:37 EDT 2023

On Tue, 14 Mar 2023, Swastika Industries via Advaita-l wrote:

> Hari OM
>
> I am new to this platform and I am not very well versed with emailing.

You successfully sent this one.  Keep doing the same with any questions
you have or thoughts you would like to share.  But do not just add to an
existing topic (unless of course you are responding to that topic.)  Start
a new email with advaita-l at lists.advaita-vedanta.org in the recepient
field and a suitably descriptive subject in the subject field, write your
message and press send.

If you are responding to someone else, be sure to trim away all text
except the exact parts you are responding to as there is a firm (but
generous limit) to how much you can send.  Also don't send pictures,
audio/video etc.  That gets automatically blocked by the server.

> wish to connect with the Vedantins over phone or call to discuss every
> aspect in detail. Can someone please guide me how to go about it?

In my opinion ace-to-face contact is much better for in-depth study than
technology.  If you are in Kolkatta, there should be no problem finding
other sadhakas near you.  Perhaps some of the Bengali readers can give
advice.