[Advaita-l] Is there a difference between papa and dushkarma

Kaushik Chevendra chevendrakaushik at gmail.com
Thu Mar 9 05:42:15 EST 2023

Namaste sir.
Our acharyas have already provided the answer to this question.
Only "unintentional" sins are what are removed from devata Pooja, tirtha
yatra, ganga snana etc or intentional sins committed once but which we
repentance for.
Hence there is no contradiction in the karma theory.

On Thu, 9 Mar, 2023, 3:05 pm sammit khandeparker via Advaita-l, <