[Advaita-l] Regarding Introduction Panchayatan to Shanmata

V Subrahmanian v.subrahmanian at gmail.com
Tue Mar 7 01:02:47 EST 2023

Here is an article in English on the topic of 'Subrahmanya, Skanda, is Para
Brahman'.  There are many texts cited, including the Skanda Purana, in
this article to substantiate the point. The article is available here for
download:

https://adbhutam.files.wordpress.com/2021/04/subrahmanya-is-verily-para-brahma1.pdf

regards
subbu