[Advaita-l] [advaitin] Re: Fwd: Brahman has no default form; Only contextual form - Varaha Purana

Bhaskar YR bhaskar.yr at hitachienergy.com
Thu Mar 2 06:02:24 EST 2023

Thus, the entire Mahabharata including the Bhagavadgita, the Anugita, Moksha dharma, along with vaishnava dharma shastra, by the method of 'viśeṣadhvani', ('unique/emphatic purport') is upholding the supremacy of Shiva alone. Such is the way Bhagavan Veda Vyasa has composed the MB. This fact has been firmly established (by us) in this work:  'Bhārata sāraga sangraha stotram'.

praNAms
Hare Krishna

I don’t know whenever I read these type of statements whether shiva para or vishNu para reminds me mere ‘anger tales’ by some fanatic fans!!  Do we really need to belittle visuNu to prove the supremacy of shiva or do we really need to depict shiva in a bad light to prove the supremacy of vishNu??  When, as an advaitin, we have the firm conviction that driving force behind shiva & vishNu is one and the same.

Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!