[Advaita-l] [advaitin] Released souls and their destination as per Sri Appayya Deekshitar

sunil bhattacharjya skbhattacharjya at gmail.com
Mon Jun 26 13:42:58 EDT 2023

Dear friends,

Lord Ram told Hanumanji that Mother Sita created the world, and he (Lord
Ram) also advised Hanuman to meditate on his (Lord Ram's avyaya state) to
become one with him. Mother Sita is the Creative Shakti of the Lord and she
is essentially not different from the Lord, and ultimately Hanumanji, the
greatest devotee, is also one with him. Lord Krishna also told us that he
is both, Saguna and Nirguna

One can look at this issue from another angle, the* tantric angle*. We all
came to this world through our dearest mother's womb, and all mothers are
the representatives of the Divine Mother. Individually we had many births
and each of our birth is through the blessing of the divine mother, who
depending on our karma gives us our births. We can always pray earnestly to
our divine mother to relieve us from our births, and follow  the  sublime
path as given in our shastras, in order to cross the cycle of birth and
death. This tantric angle is said to give the fastest Mukti, even in a
single birth. The proper tantric guru teaches us all the closely guarded
dos and don'ts for the sadhana.

Towards the end of his life, Lord Buddha also taught *Vajrayana ot
Tantrayana* or Tantric Buddhism (which is no different from the tantric
Hinduism). While the Buddhists worship *Mother Tara*,  Adi Shankara taught
us the way of approaching *Mother Shodashi or Lalita (also called
Tripura-Sundari or Kamakshi)*, Shri Ramakrishna Paramhamsha worshipped
Divine Mother *Kali* and there are other gurus in the Sanatana dharma, who
teach how to approach one of the ten forms (Dasha Mahavidya or the ten
great wisdoms) of the Divine Mother.
*The Dasha-Mahavidyas are as follows:*

*(i) Mother Kali, (ii) Mother Tara, (ii) Mother Shodashi (iv) Mother
Bhuvaneshvari, (v)Mother Bhairavi, (vi) Mother Chhinnamasta, (vii) Mother
Dhumavatu, (viii) Mother Bagalamukhi, (ix) Mother Matangi, and (x) Mother
Kamala.*

My Two Cents
Sunil K. Bhattacharjya