[Advaita-l] [advaitin] Shankaracharya merges Vyavaharika Satta into Pratibhasika Satta in the Gita bhashya

sunil bhattacharjya skbhattacharjya at gmail.com
Mon Jun 19 12:52:42 EDT 2023

The same thing, Lord Krishna told, has been translated by another person in
another place, is as follows:

*That what was absent before, is absent afterwards, and is not there
[independently] in between, is but a designation, a reference. Whatever
that was created and is known by something else, is actually only [a
reference to] that something else - that is how I see it.*
Thanks
Sunil KB