[Advaita-l] [advaitin] Looking for this book: The philosophy of Pancharatra : Advaitic approach - S.R.Bhat

V Subrahmanian v.subrahmanian at gmail.com
Mon Jun 19 00:02:07 EDT 2023

Dear Sri Vikram,

Very glad to hear that you have the book.  I would like to have the
scanned copy of the book to examine it fully for the Advaitic aspects
there.  Right now I have no specific references needed there.  You may
kindly share the pdf with me when you are done with it. Please do not
upload it to any public sharing site.

Thanks and regards
subbu