[Advaita-l] [advaitin] Shankaracharya merges Vyavaharika Satta into Pratibhasika Satta in the Gita bhashya

sunil bhattacharjya skbhattacharjya at gmail.com
Sun Jun 18 22:24:12 EDT 2023

Dear friends,

There were two slips in the last mail on this subject. Kindly do the
correct reading as follows:

*Please read *

*(i) *
*'Vidyatirtha'*

*corrected as: *
*'Bharati Krishna Tirtha',*

*(ii) *
*'As regards Swami Vidyashankra Tirtha, he continued to stay in Kanchipuram
(the Dakshina-kashi) and in his old age he left for Varanasi(Kashi) for
good.'*

*corrected as: *

*'As regards Swami Vidyashankra Tirtha, he continued to stay in Kanchipuram
(the Dakshina-kashi) and in his old age he left for the Himalayas and took
his samadh in the Dattatreya Guha (cave).' *

Thanking you

Sunil K. Bhattacharjya