[Advaita-l] [advaitin] Shri Praudhadevaraya, a king of Vijayanagara, has authroed a vritti on Brahma-sutra.

Krishna Kashyap kkashyap2011 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 18 21:30:38 EDT 2023

Interestingly, the editor is my teacher Sri KSV of this Pradadevaraya book!

Incidentally, there was a Souvenir release for the Centenary Celebration of
Sri KSV by Gangadharendra Swami of Swarnavalli Matha.

See brochure
https://drive.google.com/file/d/12t4N9iJekAm1WhYEycdE3l3ur5xcqnvJ/view?usp=sharing

*Best Regards,*

*Krishna Kashyap*

On Sun, Jun 18, 2023 at 3:34 AM Raghav Kumar via Advaita-l <