[Advaita-l] Shastra reference for Sanyasa Ashrama

Praveen R. Bhat bhatpraveen at gmail.com
Fri Jun 2 09:15:58 EDT 2023

Namaste Amithji,

I doubt if your friend has any traditional background, so pls ask your
friend to look up a source he might be able to trust, wiki, which lists
Upanishads categorised under sannyAsopaniShads here:
 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sannyasa_Upanishads

Kind rgds,
--Praveen R. Bhat
That, owing to which all this is known! [Br.Up. 4.5.15] */

On Fri, Jun 2, 2023 at 2:12 PM amith vikram via Advaita-l <