[Advaita-l] ***UNCHECKED*** Re: Re: Shankara says the objective waking world is a projection of Avidya

H S Chandramouli hschandramouli at gmail.com
Mon Jul 24 07:01:23 EDT 2023

Namaste Sudhanshu Ji,

I have not spent much time trying to understand DSV. Only studied it on and
off. I would not like to involve myself in any discussions on the same.
Hence not contributing any views here now.

Regards

<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>

On Mon, Jul 24, 2023 at 2:20 PM Sudhanshu Shekhar via Advaita-l <