[Advaita-l] ***UNCHECKED*** RE: Re: Shankara says the objective waking world is a projection of Avidya

Bhaskar YR bhaskar.yr at hitachienergy.com
Mon Jul 24 07:01:05 EDT 2023

praNAms Sri Sudhanshu prabhuji
Hare Krishna

I know I owe a lot of replies to various mails in FB and here also in this group about mUlAvidyA if adhyastha how it can be explained as brahmAshrita, bhAvarUpa etc. which gives us the impression that it is NOT adhyastha.    But time constraints for the detailed reply.  However, after reading the below drushti- drushya ( seems MIND ALL prakriya!!  Sorry correct me if I am wrong here) or DSV and your relative question about sushupti, I think your doubt can be handled this way :

Since druk or drushti is vrutti vishishta Chaitanya and there exists vrutti rahita Chaitanya as sAkshi which making the vrutti vishishta Chaitanya itself as drushya can have the sushupti avasthA also as its drushya!! Is it not??  When this sAkshi Chaitanya having the indriya-s, mana, buddhi, ahamkara vishishta chaitanya as drushya, it can easily have the capacity of making the sushupti also 'as avasthA' only since it is also within the kshetra of avidyA only!!??  (atleast as per traditional call, which declares there is bhAvarUpa avidyA which is neither different nor same as tattva apratibodha, vipareeta or saMshaya).  So, like jAgrat and svapna, sushupti also an object (Vishaya) which can be seen by vrutti rahita Chaitanya.  Please let me know where I am erred here in understanding your contention.

Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!
bhaskar