[Advaita-l] Lecture on " Quantum Physics and Advaita Vedanta"

V Subrahmanian v.subrahmanian at gmail.com
Wed Jul 19 11:30:12 EDT 2023

We are organising a national program of Study Circle Series. The 3rd
lecture shall be held on 26th July 2023 during 11:00am to 12:30 pm.
It will be held in both online and offline mode.

The topic of lecture is,

*" Quantum Physics and Advaita Vedanta"*

Organized by,
Department of Philosophy,
KCE Society's Moolji Jaitha College (Autonomous),
Jalgaon and sponsored by ICPR, New Delhi.

We invite you to participate and grace the occasion with your virtual
presence.

*There is no registration fees.*

Please register by clicking the link
https://forms.gle/YBr5DyKAkJW3KhEx9

After registration, you have to join the WhatsApp group given below to get
regular updates about the webinar.

https://chat.whatsapp.com/BORxZKkCk2O9zP0WMNHKne

*Google meet link and YouTube link will be shared one day before the
event.*

E-Certificate will be issued to all registered participants through email
after the webinar is over.

Regards,
Dr. Rajni Sinha,
Director, School of Human Values
Head, Department of Philosophy

Dr S.N. Barambhe,
Principal,
Moolji Jaitha College, Autonomous, Jalgaon, Maharashtra