[Advaita-l] "A very rare and important book for advaitins - Brahmānhikam"

Venkateswaran Mahadevan hariom08 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 14 03:30:24 EDT 2023

Namaste Everyone,

While reading the book "Vichāra sāgara" (sanskrit version), I came to know
that the author "vasudeva Brahmendra saraswati swami" had authored 2 more
classics. one among them is "Brahmānhikam" where the author has collected
467 ślokas from various source books (like suta samhita, yogavaṣsiṣtam,
gita and many other sources) explaining the truths of the Advaita Vēdānta
with a view that those who aspire for the attainment of moksha may daily
recite these ślokas devoting attention to the contents of these ślokas. An
earnest daily recital of these ślokas pave the way for moksha.

The above is the extract from the preface of the book.

I'm looking for this book. Can someone help me with this if you have one or
point to the place where I can get a copy of the same?

Thank you.
Ram Ram.
Venkat.