[Advaita-l] New members

jaldhar at braincells.com jaldhar at braincells.com
Mon Jul 10 12:21:19 EDT 2023

Sri
---

spiritual-knowledge-seeker

Jun Su
------

Interested in learning more about Advaita Vedanta

Daniel Radojkovic

Hello my name is Daniel and I have been interested in the Advaita teachings
for more than ten years now. I would like to learn more about Shankara‘s
traditional Advaita not Neo-Advaita and through searching around Google and
asking people on online forums this place was highly recommended to me. I
will probably not be posting that much since my English skills are far from
perfect but I would love to read and learn.
I hope I might be added to this group and if so then a big thank you in
advance and best wishes
Daniel