[Advaita-l] ***UNCHECKED*** Re: [advaitin] RE: The fate of mind after realization

sunil bhattacharjya skbhattacharjya at gmail.com
Sat Jan 28 12:34:35 EST 2023

Dear Sadanandaji, Namaste

You also asked a very interesting question:
 *Did Krishna have the mind to teach Arjuna or not? *

Lord Krishna is considered to be the Purna Brahma avatara. After the
Mahabharata war ended, Arjuna requested Lord Krishna to give the discourse
on the Bhagavad Gita, to him once again. The Lord expressed his inability
to do that and said that he gave the earlier discourse (which also included
the showing of the Vishva-roopa) when he was in a Yogayukta state. The mind
of the Brahman is super-mind and we should not compare that with the mind
of the ordinary people like us. I understand Shri Aurobindo talked about
Super-Mind, but I am not a strict follower of him.

Jai Shri Krishna
Sunil KB