[Advaita-l] ***UNCHECKED*** YUVABHARATI - Body-mind as a tool for Longevity & Success - Part 2

V Subrahmanian v.subrahmanian at gmail.com
Sat Jan 28 12:19:02 EST 2023

Sri Gurubhyo Namah

Hari Om Gurubandhus.

Please join us on this YUVABHARATI 2nd Session in Jan with Dr. TG.
Chandrashekhar.

Such an educative and compelling session with the following highlights!!

- Dr. C gives a comprehensive picture of what constitutes gross Body-Mind.

- What does ‘Swastha’ mean?

- With Karma, Karma Phala and Body are bundled together, we are also tied
to the food of the place we are born in’!!

- What happens to the SOLIDS/LIQUIDS/FATS that we consume??!!!

- Does the final question of the session and convincing answer from the doc
is sure to instill enough fear in us to get back on track before
transcending to the next Janma or birth???!!!

https://youtu.be/tGTLSrE9Xt4

PLEASE WATCH THE SESSION AS MANY TIMES AS IT TAKES TO BRING ABOUT THE
DESIRED CHANGE IN YOU!!

Thx and Pranams