[Advaita-l] [advaitin] RE: The fate of mind after realization

sunil bhattacharjya skbhattacharjya at gmail.com
Fri Jan 27 12:54:37 EST 2023

Mr. Chandramouli,

Sorry there was a slip of pen. Please read the following:
it is the* Mahah*, which makes us interact with the Vyavaharika world.
That is why the concept of *Manah-shunya* concept is so very important.
ncorrected as follows:
it is the* Manah*, which makes us interact with the Vyavaharika world.
That is why the concept of *Manah-shunya*  is so very important.
Thanks,
skb

as c