[Advaita-l] Brahmasri Mani Dravid Sastry - lectures on 'Vedanta Paribhasha' (in Hindi): Topic - 'Vishaya Parichedah'

Praveen R. Bhat bhatpraveen at gmail.com
Thu Jan 26 06:25:41 EST 2023

Namaste.

Apologies for replying to an old mail and to my own at that! Does anyone
have all the classes of the prayojana-pariccheda? I realised only now that
there is only one pATha recording on the topic, while the others are
missing.

Kind rgds,
--Praveen R. Bhat
That, owing to which all this is known! [Br.Up. 4.5.15] */