[Advaita-l] [advaitin] RE: The fate of mind after realization

H S Chandramouli hschandramouli at gmail.com
Thu Jan 26 03:36:36 EST 2023

Namaste Sunil Ji,

Reg  <<  When Jnana dawns in the yogi and he fully realizes
the impermanence of the Vyavahaika world, his Ahamkara reduces and finally
a stage comes when his interaction with the Vyavaharika world vanishes and
the activity of the Manah becomes defunct or nil  >>,

Can you please give a reference to any text wherein this concept has been
elaborated.

Regards

Chandramouli

On Wed, Jan 25, 2023 at 11:18 PM sunil bhattacharjya via Advaita-l <