[Advaita-l] The fate of mind after realization

Kuntimaddi Sadananda kuntimaddisada at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 23 02:11:56 EST 2023

Bhaskarji - Only the confused mind is lost. I find only the disciples of Ramana Maharshi argue that the mind is gone. What is understood is everything is nothing but Brahman that I am. At the vyaavaharika level, jnaani still operates like anyone - but while transacting he does not lose sight of the fact that everything is either Vibhuti of the Lord or Vibhuuti of the Self. Smatvam only from the understanding point. Like a scientist understands that everything is nothing but electrons, protons, and neutrons - yet garbage is garbage and delicious food is delicious food.
My 2c.
Hari Om!Sadananda