[Advaita-l] Laghu Yoga Vasishta - Sanskrit verses

V Subrahmanian v.subrahmanian at gmail.com
Fri Jan 20 00:37:01 EST 2023

Here there are several links to a variety of books on the Laghu Yoga
Vasishtha:

https://www.google.com/search?q=Laghu+yoga+vasishta+archive&oq=Laghu+yoga+vasishta+++archive&aqs=chrome..69i57j33i10i160l2.3584j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

regards
subbu

On Fri, Jan 20, 2023 at 10:00 AM Vikas Rao via Advaita-l <