[Advaita-l] Puranas as Pramana

Kaushik Chevendra chevendrakaushik at gmail.com
Sun Jan 15 22:22:19 EST 2023

Namaste sir.
Acharya has many times quoted Vishnu purana in his prasthan traya bhasya.
Further in the gita bhasya, acharya has pointed out the absolute necessity
of bakthi. How can there be bakthi without shravana of the leelas of lord?
Hence puranas play an important part.
Further for people without veda adhikara acharya has said in his bsb that
they should attain brahma gyana through puranas and ithihasa.

Namo narayana

On Mon, 16 Jan, 2023, 7:18 am VTCS Rao via Advaita-l, <