[Advaita-l] Sri Jaishankar Narayanan prabhuji Acharya at Arsha Vidya Varshini

Bhaskar YR bhaskar.yr at hitachienergy.com
Fri Jan 13 02:41:53 EST 2023

praNAms
Hare Krishna

Recently I have seen Sri Jaishankar Narayanan prabhuji's photo in FB.  I am happy to know through him only that he has been dedicating his whole time in Advaita sAdhana, pravachana, building gurukula, helping vedAnta students, teaching Sanskrit, vedanta etc. Frankly I did not know that when I was engaging with him in dicussion, thought he was also like me an armchair philosopher/householder discussing Vedanta  during his free time, sitting at office .  But that is not the fact.  He gave up everything in his life and completely dedicating in veda mAta seva.  Our philosophical differences apart, my humble praNAms to him.  Being an ordinary householder with all greed and ambitions in life, sAdhana as such not worth mentioning I should not have discussed with him in freestyle .  My praNAms and utmost respect to him.  I hereby tender by unconditional apologies if at all during the discussion, at the heat of the moment,  hurt his feelings and sentiments.

He is really a true vedAnti and vairagya is OtaprOta in his life. Those who want to know more about his dedicated and unselfish services , can read the link provided by him below. Sincerely I feel I need minimum 100 janma-s to get this dispassion  in me.  Being an ordinary materialistic householder I really feel myself fortunate and proud for having the satsanga of noble souls like Sri Jaishankar prabhuji, Sri Subbu prabhuji, Sri Praveen Bhat prabhuji, Sri Venkatraghavan prabhuji etc.  My humble praNAms to them all.

Here is the link and Sri Jaishankar prabhuji's words :

//QUOTE//

If you are visiting Tirunelveli or Kanyakumari please call and come to the Gurukulam we are building. You can get some idea about what we are doing from here - https://www.indica.today/conversations/human-problems-are-fundamentally-the-same-wherever-you-are-jaishankar-narayanan/<https://eur04.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.indica.today%2Fconversations%2Fhuman-problems-are-fundamentally-the-same-wherever-you-are-jaishankar-narayanan%2F&data=05%7C01%7Cbhaskar.yr%40hitachienergy.com%7C62b6ae4e68964de0870608daf4c47d23%7C7831e6d9dc6c4cd19ec61dc2b4133195%7C0%7C0%7C638091422006656771%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C3000%7C%7C%7C&sdata=hdh9oiAz4ciNxsrZo4R1B1eewFwsoYF6qRN7d62tujY%3D&reserved=0>

//UNQUOTE//

Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!
bhaskar