[Advaita-l] Honest Sampradayic Translation of the Mahabharata

V Subrahmanian v.subrahmanian at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 23:44:27 EST 2023

On Fri, Jan 6, 2023 at 9:43 AM Kaushik Chevendra via Advaita-l <

> I suggest buying the gita press books. It has the advaitic statments
> properly translated.

Is there a complete English translation of the Mahabharata by Gita press?

NilakanTha's Sanskrit commentary is there where he brings out the Advaitic
aspects including the Hari-Hara abheda aspects.  I do not think there is
any English translation of this.

regards
subbu