[Advaita-l] ***UNCHECKED*** Shraddha

Gowrishankar Arunachalam pinakapani at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 1 22:27:36 EST 2023

Namaste
Time of demise is also necessary to thithi.If it was before 8:50 in the morning of 3rd Jan 2015 the thithi as per vakya panchangam is Trayodasi. Dhanur masa.If it is after 8:50 AM the thithi is Chaturdasi.You may make use of Drikpanchangam.com to determine the actual date for this year. Both Drik and Vakya methods of calculating the Panchangam is available at this site.It is 4th or 5th of this month depending on Trayodasi or Chaturdasi Thithi

Gowrishankar : : Let Noble Thoughts Flow from Everywhere