[Advaita-l] Fwd: Fwd: Brahman has no default form; Only contextual form - Varaha Purana

Raghav Kumar Dwivedula raghavkumar00 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 07:53:42 EST 2023

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Raghav Kumar Dwivedula <raghavkumar00 at gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Feb, 2023, 6:23 pm
Subject: Re: [Advaita-l] Fwd: Brahman has no default form; Only contextual
form - Varaha Purana
To: Kaushik Chevendra <chevendrakaushik at gmail.com>

The concept of Leela takes care of the paradox of the AptakAma Ishvara
experiencing (as though) hunger, pain etc.

Rama wept when Sita was kidnapped. That does not militate against his
freedom from avidyA and prArabdha.

So hunger and pain can be as though present (for all practical purposes)
even for avatAras.