[Advaita-l] [advaitin] 'Prana' as Brahman

Venkatraghavan S agnimile at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 01:47:28 EST 2023

Namaste Subbuji

Thank you. What you have said below is consistent with my understanding.

I am very happy that you found support from the laghuchandrikA for the
bhautikatva of vaikuNTha / kailAsha. Despite the laya of the loka, the
continued existence of Ishvara with
sakalakāryasaṃskāropahitamāyāvaccinnacinmātrasattā during pralaya is
precisely what I wanted to convey.

I'm glad that you brought this topic up for discussion because in seeking
to reply to you, I have developed a better understanding of the subtlety in
this aspect of the bhAShya.

Kind regards,
Venkatraghavan