[Advaita-l] [advaitin] 'Prana' as Brahman

Bhaskar YR bhaskar.yr at hitachienergy.com
Mon Feb 20 05:12:25 EST 2023

The Turiya Shiva/Vishnu that is the source of the Trimurtis will be their Source and that Brahman is not attainable through sadhana.

praNAms
Hare Krishna

Additional doubt after seeing above statement.  Is this tureeya brahma something different from parabrahma??  If yes, is he sOpAdhika or nirupAdhika or guNapUrNa but nirupAdhika??  jnana would fetch the knowledge to jnAni that he is brahman (tattvamasi or ahaM brahmAsmi) is this jnana sAdhana not able to realize the tureeya brahma??  Or we can realize the tureeya brahma but cannot be attained his/her status.  What is the difference between tureeya brahman’s upAdhi and the upAdhi-s of originated trimurthi-s ??  It seems order like this – parabrahman-tureeya brahman-trimurthi sOpAdhika brahman etc. is this right??  Where can I find the bhAshya reference for this??

Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!

Bhaskar YR