[Advaita-l] [advaitin] rAma-krishna-shiva-durga etc. are not same in shAstric vyavahAra!!!

Raghav Kumar Dwivedula raghavkumar00 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 14 06:56:47 EST 2023

Namaste Venkat ji
I understand you to be saying that the trinity (brahmA, viShNu, maheshvara
with their names taken together as a triàd) are exalted jeevas sharing
jeeva-linga-s with upAdhis which invite the label of kArya-brahman.

On the other hand, Ishvara shares the brahma-linga with mAyopAdhi and a
mAyamaya sharIra. This Ishvara has no specific default "form" etc., in
contrast to the trinity who have been taught in shAstra with some 'default'
form with associated upAsanA vidhi like tulasI and bilva etc.

In the mRt, mRtpiNDa and ghaTa-paTAdi example, i would take them to be
Ishvara, Prajaapati, Indaraadi-devatAs.

Ishvara is nirAkAra but not without an upAdhi.

Om
Raghav

On Tue, 14 Feb, 2023, 8:07 am Venkatraghavan S via Advaita-l, <